background

Friday, March 11, 2011

Are You a Random Popper?

Or do you prefer to pop in rows?

What am I talking about?

Why plastic bubble wrap, of course!

I was popping a sheet of bubble wrap. In rows. Because I'm a row popper.
When along came Olivia. She picked up the sheet that I had left on my bed and began to pop it. Randomly.

There's something all wrong about that.

Then she jumped on it!

Oh man!

Then she handed it back to me and said, "Here, I saved you some" and then proceeded to skip away downstairs to her "hang out space."

Are you kidding me?!

Now I have a sheet of partially popped plastic bubble wrap which is randomly popped - not to mention that it's now grimy from being pounced upon by an eight year old with dirty feet on my kitchen floor....

ugh.

I accepted the challenge.

92 pops later....it's all popped out.

And I feel good.



My tent (bubble wrap) is destroyed;
all its ropes (bubbles) are snapped.
-Jeremiah 10:20a

3 comments:

Diane said...

Random here!!!! Man, I sure feel my ropes are destroyed often! He, he! Loved this one Deb!

Many hugs......

Diane

mom said...

I love to read your posts because it's always a surprise. I pop in a row too. It must be a "mom" thing. Love ya

Pat said...

So how's that OCD therapy going for you? LOL!!
I pop them in the shape of a Sherpa.