background

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Prayer Request


Hi all ---just a quick reminder to pray for Brillo Man - hip revision surgery on Wednesday morning. We have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am. ugh. Mom has opted to come here and stay overnight. She will be making sure Olivia gets to school. My dear friend, Dawna, will pick Olivia up from school, feed her dinner and see that she's on time for church and Little Saints practice. I will be in the next town - just 20 miles away - at the hospital - praying my husband through this surgery!

Thanks for your prayers! I love you all! I'll try to post an update on Wednesday evening - if not, for sure on Thursday.

Hugs!!

2 comments:

Louise said...

I'll be praying Deb. May the surgery go exceedingly well and recuperation time be shorter than expected. Bless you both!

Pat said...

Praying in Michigan!