background

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Flu Update

Well, we did go to church this evening and 3/4 of the way through the service, they came and got me to say that Olivia was sick. Complaining of a headache, ear and stomach problems.

Brillo Man has a very important pre-surgery doctor's appointment tomorrow and I have a very important neurologist's appointment. I'll be dropping Olivia off at my Mom's on the way to Pittsburgh. Please pray for a hedge of protection around Mom so she doesn't get sick! ...and for Brillo Man and myself too. If Randy gets sick, he would have to postpone his surgery and if I get sick --I get way sicker than most people when I'm just sick with the regular flu....and don't want to see what the swine flu will do to me!

I'm praying Psalm 91 over my family!!!

Thanks for your prayers!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Praying for you all Deb...thank you for the update. Poor Miss Olivia...sigh.

Louise said...

I'm praying for you all too Deb..like you, I can get way sicker than other folks when they get sick. May you all be well and may your hubby's surgery go well also. Blessings to you my friend.