background

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Burgers Will Never Be the Same Again...

It's unanimous.

Dinner tonight was a huge hit.

I made green beans (fresh picked - not from our garden but from a local Amish farm) and ground pork burgers seasoned simply with garlic, worcestershire sauce and black pepper. Served with cheddar cheese on whole wheat buns with assorted condiments.

The burgers were very moist and delicious. And the cheddar cheese was the perfect compliment to the savory pork. I may never make burgers again with ground chuck. I just may stick to pork, the 'other' white meat!

Sorry....no pictures of the delicious burgers...there were none left!




...Go and enjoy choice food...
-Nehemiah 8:10

5 comments:

Constance said...

We had the other white meat for dinner last night too. I make Pork Tenderloin and then divide it up and freeze it for a couple of meals. I like your idea for dinner. So this is ground pork and not pork sausage right?
Connie

Trish said...

Mmm...I love pork! I have some ground pork in the freezer, leftover from making stuffed cabbage. I will now, be using it for pork burgers... cause they sound yummy!!!

Mrs. Mac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Mac said...

Aaah Deb .. this dinner sounds awesome .. how could you forget to take a picture of the before plate? :)

Margie said...

yum!!