background

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Brillo Man's New Toy

I suggested that Brillo Man do something about all the burrs that Bentley brings home all over his coat each day. ...the ones that I spend many hours picking out of his fur. Brillo Man's resolution...


....a flame thrower.

....or as he likes to say, "I'm going to make fire!" (as he beats on his chest and grunts. ugh!) ahem.



Most people pull their weeds. Not Brillo Man. "I'm, just going to burn 'em all up!"



me: "So...what about my Daffodils?"

him: "Oh, they'll be fine..."




The first angel sounded his trumpet,
and there came (Brillo Man with his flaming torch)
and it was hurled down upon the earth.
A third of the earth was burned up,
a third of the trees were burned up,
and all the green grass was burned up.
-Revelation 8:7
(parenthesis mine)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out Dad has a new toy!

Trish said...

Your poor daffodils are fried!
Men and their toys...Ugh!

Anonymous said...

To be fair to that brillo guy you should post a daffodil update in a week or so.

Pat said...

That's just so male! I'm laughing myself silly!!
I do agree with Joe "Brillo man" Flame...share a picture of those same daffodil's in a week or so!

Unknown said...

We've done pretty much that same thing before only to fire ants and it involved a gas can and a match!

Gotta love our men!
Connie

PS
You cracked me up by finding the PERFECT scripture!

Constance said...

Okay, I didn't realize that my son was signed on and so the previous comment by Charles was actually MOI!
Connie

WV: tergento
What Italians call the stuff they was clothes and dishes with! ;)

Char said...

I'm howling! Did we marry brothers???