background

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dialog with Olivia


"Dad, Grandma was wrong when she said that Santa uses beeknockulers (spelled as she pronouces 'binoculars') to watch if you're being naughty or nice.

"Really?"

"I'm serious. There are magic televisions that record if you're being good or bad and then the elves watch them to see who is being good and bad and they write it all in the book."

"wow...I didn't know that."

"Yeah, and Santa just uses his beeknockulars to check to see if the TVs are working right. I'm serious. That's how he knows."

Brillo Man chuckling..."well, I learned something new, I didn't know that's how Santa kept track of things."

"Dad. It's not funny. I'm serious."

3 comments:

Pat said...

You guys better listen up, Olivia has proven herself to be very wise!
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she's seen Polar Express! [at least that's the methodology they used in the movie] I hope your Christmas was joyful, and that 2008 will be a wonderful year for your family!

Margie said...

too funny! Merry Christmas and happy new year.