background

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Fun Website

There are a lot of these little quiz things at this website --here was another one --I am Milk Chocolate. I don't know about BEING milk chocolate --but I know that at this moment I'm CRAVING milk chocolate. Fortunately, for me, I have a stash of Hershey's Kisses in the bedroom! Anybody who knows me knows that I ALWAYS have a stash of something somewhere! (I inherited that trait from my Dad.)

You are Milk Chocolate
A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.Also nostelgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am white chocolate.

Check this out: [this was the 'analysis' on the quiz site]

You have a strong feminine side with a good bit of innocence thrown in.
Whether your girlish ways are an act or not, men like to take care of you.
You are an understated beauty, and your power is often underestimated!

ME?!?! Feminine side? Girlish ways? I forgot what all that is! Oh well. White Chocolate it is...

Good idea, Deb, I'm off to find some chocolate!