background

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

We're Baaaaccck!

Wow. What a vacation. Florida. Disney World. Mickey. Minnie. Cinderella. The "Fountain Little Pool". (Olivia's favorite pool at our resort.)

We had a great time ---now I'm trying to "catch up" on all my computer stuff. Following the progress of the little ones we're praying for has been a priority. Of course, can I EVEN remember how to add their link?! I'm telling you --early onset alzheimers --or something. My memory is not good at all. My neurologist says it's normal for me (I have MS) --but it's SO VERY FRUSTRATING!

Okay --gotta go "catch up" on my friends' blogs --and then figure out how to do the "link" thing --and maybe upload a photo of Olivia and Minnie. At one point, we were leaving breakfast with the characters and she got this very sad expression and then big tears started rolling down her face. I asked her what was wrong..."Mommy, I need to give Minnie Mouse a really big hug." Oh the drama of being three! She's too precious at times.

Okay --later gator (which we saw, by the way, in the wild, in Florida.)

No comments: