background

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

more useless information

it's 12:30am. i'm tired. i should be in bed. but I'm not.

just ate some popcorn - with butter. not on my "low cholesterol" list of acceptable foods.

watching a recorded episode of Candid Camera. laughing.

getting more tired.

Just thought of those figure skaters...torvil and dean. whatever happened to them?

where they figure skaters?...or something else.

who was the one with the broken lace on the skate? some blonde chick.
how many years ago was that?

went caching today - FTF on TWO caches! Whoohoo! That NEVER happens!

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. ---not sure I agree ---I just like to type that sentence.

See Spot run. Spot runs fast. Run, Spot, Run!

ya snooze, ya lose.

oranges and lemons say the bells of St. Clemmons. You owe me five farthings say the bells of St. Martin. when will you pay me say the bells of Old Bailey. When I get rich, say the bells of (I forget....Fort Pitch??) I should look up that song on the internet. It's old. I sang it in music class in third grade. that' a Looooonnnngg time ago.

okay - goodnight.

No comments: